Executing a Website – One Site at a Time !
The big question : How Much Does A Website Cost?
Almost every potential client asks this question. Websites just don’t happen, they are the result of the execution of a methodology or process that arrives at a successful result.
My web design methodology is based on 10 years of experience in web and graphic design.
Here is my basic approach of a new web project:
When I estimate a project I try to get a good understanding of the project requirements and then estimate the number of hours required for the primary tasks required for each new web design project:
- Discovery: I begin by listening, making sure that I understand the brand, challenges and opportunities, audience, industry, business and the websites goals.
- Strategy: Developing a strategy to reach the target audiences and drive conversions. Budget, schedule, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Interface Design: Integrating your brand and messaging. Design for all graphics and page layouts, may also include a separate design for mobile browsers or apps.
- Development & Integration: Hosting setup, database setup, application design and programming, testing, testing and more testing, technical project management. Integrate SEO, plugins and third-party apps.
- Site Launch: Launch and re-test.
- Site Maintenance and Marketing: Post-launch – determine a maintenance plan. Train client on CMS (content management system). A consistent and frequent marketing strategy should be an important part of your business website. This can include social media marketing, on and off-page SEO, search engine marketing, content marketing, email marketing and site analytic reports.
1 Basic Page Website
5 Basic Pages Website
10 Premium Pages Website
15 Premium Pages Website